CA Foundation Admission Card 2022: ICAI will hold the CA Foundation Examination 2022 in December 2022. Therefore, the authority will soon launch the CA Foundation Admit Card 2022. Candidates who have registered for the CA Foundation Examination 2022 will be eagerly waiting for the Hall of Admittance Ticket. CA Foundation exams. The authorities have clearly mentioned that the CA Foundation Admit Card 2022 will be released by the authorities 14 days before the start of the exam.
Therefore, applicants can retrieve their admission cards from the official portal of the authority that is https://eservices.icai.org. Apart from this, the applicant can also download the admission card from the direct link given at the end of this article.
ICAI CA Foundation Admission Card 2022 Dates
Applicants can review the following table below to retrieve the crucial dates for the CA Foundation Admission Card as well as exam exam dates. The table is as follows:
|Exams will be held from||14-12-2022|
|Exams will end on||20-12-2022|
|Support card availability||End of November 2022 (Estimated)|
How to download the December 2022 Admission Card of the ICAI CA Foundation?
After the CA Foundation Admission Card is declared by the authorities, applicants can easily get their entrance ticket by following the steps below. The steps are the following:
- Enrolled students are required to open the following link>>https://eservices.icai.org/
- Subsequently, the applicant will find a screen in which they must complete the username and password.
- The user ID and password were assigned to the applicants at the time of completing the application form for the CA Foundation Exam 2022.
- After completing the user ID and password, the applicant must select the login option.
- After logging in, the applicant will find the admission card on the screen.
- The applicant must download the admission card and must make at least 2-3 copies of the admission card.
In case of lost or forgotten ID/password
If an applicant has lost their ID or password, in this case, the applicant must follow the steps below to retrieve their ticket. The steps are the following:
- Here also the applicant has to open the following link>>https://eservices.icai.org/
- After this, the login page appears on the screen.
- Now under the User ID and Password icon, the requester can see a “Forgot Password” icon
- The applicant is now provided with the three ways to obtain his password, the three ways are as follows:
- The first is that the applicant can recover their password through their registered email.
- The second option is filling in the registration number, date of birth and the security response requested by them.
- The last method to recover the lost password is through the registration number, barcode and PIN.
With the help of any of the three methods, the applicant can recover his room ticket and it is recommended to keep at least three copies of it.
CA Foundation Admission Card Details
After getting the hall ticket, applicants are advised to check the following details on their hall ticket so that they will not face any inconvenience at the time of examination. The details are as follows:
- The student must verify the applicant’s name along with the spelling.
- The applicant’s signature and photograph are also mentioned on the admission card. Applicants must ensure that their signature is legible and that their photo is visible.
- The name of the examination center is mentioned on the hall ticket. His address is also mentioned there. The applicant must check it properly.
- The candidate’s list number and registration number are mentioned and must be verified.
Documents to bring on exam day from CA Foundation
Applicants must bring the following documents with them to the test center:
- Government authorized proof of photo identification
- admit card
- Mask and hand sanitizer
Applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions on the admission card before sitting for the exam.
No, the authorities will not send any physical admission card to the address of the candidates. Applicants just need to download it from the official website.
Applicants are encouraged to bring the following government-approved proof of photo identification:
-Any other government approved proof of identification
No, the authorities have not yet declared specific dates for downloading the CA Foundation Admission Card 2022.