• How does Prescott respond? She converted two third downs. On a third-and-5, he ran 13 yards to the Dallas 43-yard line. On another third and five, Prescott appeared to have been sacked by cornerback Avonte Maddox, but he kept the play alive and found Michael Gallup. for the first to the Eagles 44-yard line. Prescott used his legs again on a second and 9, rolling to his right and gaining 10 yards. Tony Pollard got the Eagles to the 1-yard line with a 9-yard catch and run up the middle for a gain of 8. Ezekiel Elliott got the Cowboys on the board on the next play with the 1-yard run.
EAGLES 10, COWBOYS 7: 1:52 left
• The Eagles turn to Sanders to start their second offensive drive, especially with the Cowboys’ offense eating up almost 9 1/2 minutes of the first quarter. Sanders’ second carry of the drive gained 13 yards and a first down. The Eagles have the ball to open the second quarter, facing 2 and 11 from their own 44.
• On the first play of the second quarter, Minshew forces a ball up the middle to Quez Watkins and is intercepted by safety Jayron Kearse. The Cowboys take over at the Eagles’ 47-yard line.
• The Cowboys try a flea-flicker and Maddox flies out to sack Prescott for a 10-yard loss. Maddox limped off after the play and went to the locker room. The Cowboys decided to try it on 4 and 8 from the Eagles 45-yard line. Prescott’s pitch for TY Hilton was incomplete, but Big Play Slay was called for illegal contact to extend the drive. Milton Williams left the game briefly due to injury, but came on to floor Pollard for a loss of 4 on 1st down. But two plays later, Prescott hits CeeDee Lamb wide on a corner route out of the slot for a 36-yard touchdown run.
COWBOYS 14, EAGLES 10 – 11:34 remaining
• Dallas Goedert makes his first catch on a sail route, leaning inside then spinning back, for a 25-yard gain. Minshew follows up with an early 19-yard throw to Watkins up the middle to the Cowboys 30-yard line. On the next play, Minshew had Watkins open for the touchdown, but the quarterback floated the ball high. On 3 and 5, Minshew hits Brown, who did a great job in traffic for the first down to the 18-yard line after a 7-yard gain. he runs out of shotgun until the 7-yard line. The Eagles go to Gainwell three times on a goal to go, but he can’t score. On 4th and goal from the 1-yard line and Minshew does his best Jalen Hurts impression and sneaks the ball in for TOUCHDOWN!
EAGLES 17, COWBOYS 14 – 7:08 left
• Injury update: Maddox is questionable to return with a toe injury.
• That drive by Minshew was the Eagles’ 55th touchdown of the season, a franchise record.
• Jordan Davis suffers an injury colliding with Sweat on an Elliott tackle. On 3 and 7, Sweat jumped wide and Prescott hit Lamb up the middle for a gain of 26 yards to the Eagles’ 35 on the free play. Obviously, the sentence was rejected. Prescott goes to Lamb again on a bias against Josiah Scott out of the slot at the 10-yard line. Lamb has already topped 100 meters that day. On third-and-goal, Prescott went to Gallup to the left back corner of the end zone, but the wide receiver couldn’t connect against James Bradberry. The sun may have played a role, but regardless, the Cowboys settled for a 21-yard field goal.
EAGLES 17, COWBOYS 17 – 1:49 remaining
• The Cowboys will get the ball to start the second half.
• Injury update: Jordan Davis is being evaluated for a head injury.
• On the first play of the drive, Minshew held strong in the pocket and threw a surprising mid-route ball to Goedert. Safety Donovan Wilson ripped through the mask and was called for pass interference. The Cowboys nearly eliminated Minshew when linebacker Anthony Barr nearly tackled DeVonta Smith. Minshew made the Cowboys pay on 3 and 4 with a pass to Goedert for 20 yards to the Cowboys 34-yard line. On 3 and 6 from the 30-yard line, Minshew was able to beat the charge with a pass to Smith right on the sticks for the first down. As the Eagles lined up to spike the ball, Goedert was called for a false start. The Eagles use their final timeout to nullify the 10-second runoff with 25 seconds remaining. The Cowboys brought the heat and forced three turnovers from Minshew. Elliott makes the 47-yard attempt. Dallas was sidelined and the Eagles refused to take the points and regain the lead.
EAGLES 20, COWBOYS 17: 11 seconds left
• Cowboys take a knee to end the first half.