The UCSB Gauchos (16-3, 7-1 Big West) will try to continue a seven-game winning streak on the road at the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (15-5, 6-2 Big West) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11: 59 p.m. Eastern time. Read on to find information and betting statistics to help you bet on the Rainbow Warriors (to win on the money line) I play against the Gauchos ( ).
The betting information below is based on odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 9:47pm ET. Keep scrolling to see the latest odds for this contest and click here for the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawaii Vs UCSB Betting Lines
Predictions are calculated using a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head results within a closed network of games. The confidence of the prediction is determined by the delta between the raw power score of each team.
Hawaii vs UCSB Statistical Standings
|Hawaii average. (Range)||UCSB Average (Range)|
|68.2 (267)||points scored||71.1 (191)|
|61.2 (17)||points allowed||61.8 (23)|
|26.4 (362)||rebounds||33.2 (208)|
|7.3 (321)||Off. rebounds||8.4 (255)|
|5.1 (346)||3 points made||5.5 (335)|
|9.2 (360º)||assists||14.3 (103)|
|9.7 (13)||lost the ball||12.3 (183)|
Betting Trends Against Hawaii Vs UCSB
- The Rainbow Warriors have beaten the spread 10 times in 19 games.
- Hawaii is 8-7 as a favorite by 1 point or more.
- The Rainbow Warriors have played 19 games this year, and nine of them have finished.
- Hawaii and their opponent have passed the 125.5 point mark 11 times this season.
- The total for this game is 125.5, 3.9 points less than the average total in Rainbow Warriors games so far this season.
- UCSB has 11 wins in 17 games against the spread this year.
- The Gauchos have two ATS victories (2-1) as losers of 1 point or more this year.
- There have been nine Hawaiian games (of 19) that have ended this season.
- So far this season, 10 Gauchos games have had over 125.5 points scored.
- The average total for UCSB games is 132.9 points, 7.4 more than the plus/minus for this game.
Best betting sites for Hawaii vs UCSB
Hawaii Impact Players
- Kamaka Hepa leads the Rainbow Warriors with 6.9 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.9 assists and 11.2 points.
- Bernardo da Silva averages 10.5 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 57.3% from the field.
- Noel Coleman sets the pace for his squad in points per game (13.3), and also has 2.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists. At the other end he is averaging 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- Jovon McClanahan is averaging a team-leading 3.1 assists per contest. He is also averaging 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds while shooting 43.2% from the floor.
- Samuta Avea is averaging 9.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, on 41.2% shooting from the ground.
UCSB Impact Players
- Miles Norris leads the Gauchos in rebounding (6.3 per game), has 13.9 points and 1.6 assists. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Andre Kelly is posting a team-leading 6.3 rebounds per game. And he’s producing 9.2 points and 0.9 assists while shooting 56.9% from the field.
- The Gauchos get 9.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Josh Pierre-Louis.
- The Gauchos receive 6.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Calvin Wishart.