‘I wanted a chance to talk to her team’: Kim Kardashian wants to save a multi-million dollar deal with Balenciaga despite admitting she’s disgusted with them after fan backlash

Kim Kardashian, who has been working as a brand ambassador for Balenciaga, expressed her anger at a recent campaign in which the brand featured children holding teddy bears dressed in BDMS style. Fans continuously pressured KimK for expressing her thoughts in this embarrassing campaign.

kim kardashian
kim kardashian

On Saturday night, Kardashian broke her silence via her Instagram stories saying:

“I’ve been quiet for the past few days, not because I haven’t been disgusted and outraged by Balenciaga’s recent campaigns, but because I wanted the opportunity to speak to his team to understand for myself how this could have happened.”

Also read: Kim Kardashian Teases Her Marvel Debut After Previously Hinted At It, Dresses As X-Men Member Mystique For Halloween

Kim Kardashian seems to be reevaluating her relationship with Balenciaga

Balenciaga campaign
Balenciaga campaign

Kim Kardashian has been working with Balenciaga for a long time, recently even walking in the Paris fashion show for the brand. Fans criticized Kardashian for saying nothing against the ad campaign promoting childish po*n.

The famous American socialite finally decided to speak out against this disturbing ad campaign and posted a series of tweets showing strong dislike for the campaign’s content. Finally, the brand decided to cancel the campaign and removed all the photos from the official Instagram account.

“We apologize for showing disturbing documents in our campaign. We strongly condemn child abuse in any form. We stand up for the safety and well-being of children,the company said in a statement.

The announcement was related to the promotion of the site’s Christmas gift shop.

Also read: ‘This Has Only Been Pushed By The Kardashians’: Fans Claim Kim Kardashian Forced Brad Pitt To Endorse Controversial Genderless Skincare Line ‘Le Domaine’

Kim Kardashian was “shocked” and “disturbed” by the images

kim kardashian
kim kardashian

Explaining her silence about the campaign, Kardashian posted on Twitter that she had put it off to “understand” what the campaign had come to be. She further said that-

“As a mother of four children, I have been shocked by the disturbing images. The safety of children must be given the highest consideration, and any attempt to normalize child abuse of any kind must have no place in our society, period.”

Despite all these tweets and stories, it looks like Kim Kardashian wants to salvage the Balenciaga deal. In his last tweet, he said:

“I appreciate the removal of the campaign and Balenciaga’s apology. In speaking with them, I believe they understand the seriousness of the problem and will take the necessary steps so that this never happens again.”

For the inclusion of Supreme Court documents in the ad, the company also filed a $25 million lawsuit against set designer Nicholas Des Jardins and production company North Six, Inc. Balenciaga removed the disturbing photos and apologized through his Instagram stories last week.

Also read: Proof Pete Davidson Only Takes Beautiful Women: Kim Kardashian’s Ex Takes Potential Interest From Brad Pitt And Supermodel Emily Ratajkowski

Font: ndtv.com

Leave a Comment