Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions from some product links on this page. Promotions are subject to availability and terms of the retailer.
Top Gun: Maverick has been an absolute juggernaut at the box office, surpassing $1 billion worldwide and recently becoming the fifth highest-grossing film ever domestically. The film will be available to stream on Paramount+ starting December 22, but you can already own the movie on Blu-ray. Die-hard superfans (or their loved ones looking for a great holiday gift) will also be able to grab the limited-edition Top Gun Steelbook Gift Set when it launches on December 6. Pre-orders are available here on Amazon now, and the price just dropped 14% to $119.99. Pre-orders will automatically get the lowest price before launch, and it could be this. Close it while you can.
The Top Gun Superfan Collection includes two SteelBook cases with Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray discs of Top Gun and Top Gun Maverick along with digital copies of each film. There are also collectibles such as dog tags, a leather “Maverick” keychain, magnetic stickers, coasters, and photographs. If it’s too rich for your blood, there are plenty of additional options below.
If you’re interested in the digital 4K UHD+ Blu-ray, you can pre-order Top Gun: Maverick in a SteelBook edition, 2-Movie Collection, and a standard edition. The film is also available on standard Blu-ray. A breakdown of these options and where to book them is as follows:
- DOLBY VISION/HDR FILM PRESENTATION
- DOLBY ATMOS AUDIO TRACK
- Cleared for Takeoff – Witness the most intense cinematic training program as the cast prepares for filming while pulling multiple G’s in a fighter jet.
- Breaking New Grounds: Filming Top Gun: Maverick – Get ready to take flight as you go behind the scenes with the Top Gun: Maverick cast and crew on a journey to capture the most spectacular aerial sequences ever!
- A Love Letter to Aviation: Tom Cruise shares his passion for aviation as he pilots his own plane, a vintage World War II P-51 Mustang, which would have been the Top Gun plane of his day.
- Forging The Darkstar – Pushing the limits beyond Mach-10, the future of aviation is revealed through a stunning experimental aircraft specially designed for the film.
- Masterclass with Tom Cruise – Cannes Film Festival-Tom Cruise talks about his incredible career in the main event of the 75th Cannes Film Festival.
- “Hold My Hand” – Lady Gaga Music Video – Watch Lady Gaga’s music video for her standout lead single on the Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack.
- “I Ain’t Worried” – OneRepublic Music Video – Watch the music video for OneRepublic’s new original song.
- Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One Teaser Trailer – We all share the same fate. Check out the official teaser trailer for Mission: Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One, starring Tom Cruise. Hitting theaters 2023.
Spencer Perry reviewed Top Gun: Maverick for ComicBook.com and gave the film 4.5 out of 5 noting:
“Top Gun: Maverick is a film that is satisfying on a narrative level, in a visual sense, and considering what the film is really about. The film is the rare sequel that surpasses the original in every way, providing the best theatrical experience ever. experience that will make audiences believe they just hit Mach 5 crossover themselves.”
the synopsis of Top Gun: Maverick says, “After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy’s top aviators, Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a gritty test pilot and dodging the rank advancement that I would leave it on the ground.”
“When finding himself training a detachment of Top Gun grads for a specialized mission the likes of which no living pilot has ever seen, Maverick meets Lt. Bradley Bradshaw (Miles Teller), call sign: ‘Rooster,’ the son Maverick’s late friend and radar intercept officer, Lt. Nick Bradshaw, aka ‘Goose.’ Facing an uncertain future and facing the ghosts of his past, Maverick finds himself drawn into a confrontation with his own deepest fears. , culminating in a mission that demands the utmost sacrifice from those who will be chosen to fly it.”