Getting Eevee in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet requires a bit of patience and luck, but if you persevere, nothing will stop you from assembling a team of Eevee-lutions from the third Gym in Levincia. Eevee is still as rare as ever, but Scarlet and Violet’s open world makes resetting nearby Pokémon easier than ever. Once you have at least one or two in your party, you can give up the quest and get on with creating your own Eevee.
In this guide, we cover where to find Eevee and what Eevee evolutions you can get.
How to get Eevee in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Eevee’s description in the Pokedex says that it is rarely seen, and that’s not an exaggeration. Eevee only appears in two places in Paldea: the fields near Cortondo in the Southern Province and outside of Medali in the Western Province.
Your chances of running into an Eevee once you reach these areas are still low, but you mayGo inside the limits of Cortondo or Medali and go back outside to reset the Pokémon. around.
To make the process a bit easier, hop on Koraidon or Miraidon, run across the fields outside of either town, then cross the dividing line and run back to repeat the process. It took us about 10 minutes in the olive groves around Cortondo to find an Eevee and then we didn’t find another for another 15 minutes.
If you want more than one or two, your best bet for getting multiple Eevees is through breeding. See our scarlet and violet breeding guide for more details.
Eevee evolutions (Eevee-lutions) – How to evolve Eevee
Eevee doesn’t have new evolutions in Scarlet and Violet, but you still have enough varieties to fill an entire team, with a spare. This is what Eevee can become and how. You will need evolution stones for most of them.
- Jolteon (Electric Type) – Use a thunder stone
- Vaporeon (Water Type) – Use a water stone
- flareon (Fire Type) – Use a fire stone
- glaceon (Ice Type) – Use an Ice Stone
- leafeon (Grass Type) – Use a Leaf Stone
- espeon (Psychic Type) – Raise friendship to 160 and level up Eevee during the day
- umbreon (Dark Type) – Raise friendship to 160 and level up Eevee at night
- sylveon (Fairy-Type) – Raise Friendship to 160, teach Eevee a Fairy-type move, and level it up
Check out our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet walkthrough for more tips and tricks!