Representative image. News18
The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) is expected to publish the 2022 result of the Civil Services Network (CSM) in the short term. The commission issued a notice thereon stating that they would begin conducting Personality Tests or Interviews of candidates, who qualify for the CSM 2022, starting early next year. “Candidates of the Civil Service (Main) Exam, 2022 (CSM2022) are informed that the result of this exam is likely to be declared,” the notice read. Candidates who are waiting for the results can check and download the announcement from the UPSC official website. Once posted, candidates will be able to download their results through the candidate’s portal login ID.
Read the official statement here.
It should be noted that after the declaration of the result of the 2022 Public Administration (Main) Examination, a Detailed Application Form II (DAF-II) would be available to candidates on the commission website for a specified period of time. . Candidates who qualify for the personality test or interview round are encouraged to complete and submit their DAF-II by the deadline. Submission of the DAF-II (online mode only) is mandatory for all approved candidates. If any candidate fails to submit their DAF-II online form within the prescribed period, their candidacy will be cancelled. No further requests will be accepted in this regard.
While attending the personality test or interview round, candidates are advised to keep all their relevant original documents ready, as well as a certified photocopy of each.
The necessary documents are:
- Original enrollment / Higher Secondary / Equivalent Certificate.
- Original Graduation degree or equivalent exam
- An equivalency certificate (for a degree from a foreign university)
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (if applicable) or Certificate of Income and Assets for the economically weaker section.
- Certificate of Disability (PwBD) in the prescribed format
- Sourced from a certificate for states like Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim.
- Commitment ‘B’ / Self-declaration of the candidate of Reference Persons with Disabilities
- ex-military certificate
- Documents in Accreditation of Higher Degree and Extracurricular Activities, if any.
- Two recently taken passport size photographs (4 cm. X 5 cm. approx.)
- The photo ID mentioned in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I).
- OBC/EWS category candidates must upload the OBC/EWS Schedule together with the DAF-II.
The UPSC preliminary examination was held on June 5, and the result was declared on June 22, 2022. According to the schedule, the UPSC civil services (main) examination was held from September 16 to 25, 2022. Through this UPSC CSE 2022 recruitment exam, the number of vacancies to be filled is 1,011.
read all Last News, trending news, cricket news, bollywood news,
indian news Y entertainment news here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.